Apply to become a tutor with Nerddais Tutoring working as an independent educational consultant.
Do you have the following credentials and attributes?
- Hold a minimum of an Associates degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1-year teaching, mentoring, or tutoring experience
- Have a positive attitude, can communicate well, and will motivate students
- Have a passion for education
- Can relate and inspire students through one-on-one, in-home tutoring
- Have experience tutoring students at elementary, middle school, high school, or college
- Have great time management skills
- Reliable transportation
If the above describe you, then become a tutor with Nerddais Tutoring! Apply to join our team of independent educational consultants. We will review your credentials and if you are a good fit, we’ll be in touch with you to further discuss your qualifications and the opportunity.
Why Nerddais Tutoring?
Nerddais Tutoring works with clients in need of tutoring services across Ohio. Our clients have children in elementary all the way to college who require additional support to meet their academic needs. Benefits of working with us:
- We handle the back-end. You focus on tutoring and providing value.
- Part-time. Most tutoring schedules are after-school Monday to Thursday or on Sundays.
- Flexible schedules. We work with you to accommodate both your and our clients schedules.
- No non-compete agreements to sign. You are free to seek your own clients when you are not working for us
- Rewarding experience. If you love to help others, we’ll be out of the way to let you do what you do best.
Nerddais would love to hear from you. We offer a great reliable Part-time pay to qualified tutors. Any offer is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.